CS GroupDomain Name Registrat

J

COMPLAINT AGAINST NETWORK SOLUTIONS INC. (NSI NSI.COM)

Fraud Hosted Exchange Service

I am a 17 years customer of Network Solutions Inc. ( NSI ) . I have trusted my domain registration, web hosting, mail hosting with unquestionable loyalty.
I am frustrated and disappointed due to what this company has turned into. NSI no longer is able to provide any reliable user support, not to mention the ti
me it takes to get to one.
Today I like to share my recent experience with Hosted Exchange offered by NSI. This is a server side product that allows unboxing the full potential of MS Outlook. I purchased the service over 48 hours ago rendering a horrible experience.
First, the application and setup instruction does not reflect the real face encountered in the console. But the main problem is the assignment of a domain. The NSI console has a serious bug what unlinks domains names that has been previously served by nsMail service.
To make matters further worse is that during the set-up process erases all emails archives. Now, I found myself in a cold zone. No emails archives, mails are bouncing back, no calendar, no contact list!.
The worst part is that NSI no longer response the support request. WORST is that only after found in the middle if this trouble, NSI pretends that you PAID for support.
Basically speaking, the cheaper service offered is a fraud. You are forced to buy the support to get anywhere. This is definitely an unethical practice to get clients.
Avoid service from NSI. The once old company with a spotless delivery record does no longer exist!