Undivided Soldier Support LLC / hotel manager - karen lugo (refused to give id #)

1 Euless, TX, United States

So today I went down to pay rent. Let me state that we have had zero problems with this hotel before this morning; but this morning was so horrible I had to file a complaint. I rented a non-smoking room because I am pregnant, and my fiancé is a smoker. When I was paying rent the manager came out and stated that we had to check out because there was a mess outside of our room. I was sincerely confused. The only thing outside of our room was marks from my boyfriend putting cigarettes out; who stated he would clean it but they would rather just be unprofessional and boot us out. When I packed up my stuff I called the front desk for the managers info so I could report her to corporate. (I stay at motels all over the country for my business and her attitude made me never want to stay at one again). When asking for her info; they refused to give it to me until I said I would call the police if she didn't. She tried to get me to turn around from leaving to come in to get her info because she was clearly in a bad mood and wanted to waste more of my time. I am more then happy to send you a photo of this "mess, " but I would like a refund and I will be posted a negative review.

Undivided Soldier Support LLC