Stealth Cam 1430 IR / back ordered product refuse to cancell order

1 PO box 539504Grand Prairie, TX, United States
Phone: 877-269-8490

I ordered online. As I received online the receipt, It says "your order is pending merchant approval". What that means I believe is they don't have one in stock and its on back order because weeks went by and I had not received the unit. I had a immeadiate security problem that had to be dealt with now, not weeks later. So I decided to call and send a email cancelation of the order. The phone was busy all day the day I tried to get through, so I emailed to cancell the order. They had not charged my credit card yet. Weeks later, when they apparently got the unit in stock, they totally disregarded my cancellation and billed my credit card and sent the unit to my house I guess. Anyhow by that time, I had left home for an extended period of time and the post office returned the unit back to Stealth Cam as undeliverable. So I called them up again. This time I got through to someone. I explained to them that I had never agreed to wait for something on backorder. I told them about the email cancellation. They checked their records and dicoverded they in fact had received the unit back. I asked them to cancell the order right now again and refund my money. They said they would do that. They did not cancell the order. They kept my money. I complained and disputed the charge on my credit card to no avail. I do not have the product and they have my money and I am out of luck. I have been ripped off. I never believed a company like this would cheat me like this. This is the first time I have ever been cheated by a seemingly large electronics company.