Onlineflowersworld.com / Fraud Website, False Commitment

1 India

I have applied for an online gift of black forest cake with a bunch of flowers for delivery for an anniversary occasion and paid them through my debit card. Some hours later they called me up from this Number: +[protected] and said that they won't be able to deliver a black forest cake and they will provide with a chocolate cake, I agreed to that with the same price. After 5 minutes they called me up again from the same phone number and said that they will charge Rs. 200/- extra for delivering out of the city (which is not committed and mentioned in their site), but they said that you need to pay that or they will cancel the order. When I showed them the temper for this nuisance, they threatened me to pay the amount for deliverance and said that they are the boss and we cannot say anything against them and take action for this inconvenience.

I should say that they are bloody robbers and should be dealt with strictly. If they have an extra charge for delivering out of the city and within the State also, they should mention the same in their site and arrange an invoice in there itself. But they call up and threaten people for paying them in cash or they cancel their order. They are just thieves and should be ripped off.

Company Name: Online flowers World