Fashionsent.com / refunds/returns

1 Canada

I purchased 2 pairs of Women's Fashion Side Buttons Bandage Artificial Leather Boots from this company. First they didn't ship for 4 weeks, and when I inquired they finally told me they were back ordered. They finally arrived 10 weeks after I order them.
One pair arrived with a grommet button head off and loose in the package. The other pair had a grommet button head pop off in the first 3 hours of wear, half of which was mostly sitting. This was poor quality and defective merchandise.

I wrote to ask [protected]@fashionsent.com for return and refund information. They asked me if I could take the boots for repair. I said I could not, as the fancy grommet buttons would have to all be replaced for them to match. They offered me a 30% refund, but if that was not satisfactory they could send a return label.

I said 30% was inadequate, and I wanted to return the merchandise. They did not send the return label. Instead they offered a 40% refund. I did not accept their "offer" of a 40% refund, so the next day they informed me that my order was now overdue, and because the item was used they could not accept my return application.

I have 2 pairs of boots that need repairs that will likely total more than the $38.85 purchase price, no refund from Fashionsent, and no possibility for returning the merchandise.

Li