Evelyn B. Betonio / unethical behaviour

1 Mandaluyong City, California br., Philippines

I was hit by your delivery van with your driver Mr. Gilbert Auza wd Lic. # NO4-[protected] at Mandaluyong City, we agreed to settle it without police report since it will cost him more.So i trusted him assumes that He is in good faith. It happened last August 2, 2017 and he promised to pay for the damages that He asked me how much would it cost I told him it should be the whole panel ranging 3, 500 t0 4, 000a and He begged He cannot afford that amount so I asked him how much can He pay He told me Php 2, 000.00 He is the one who committed that amount so I agree for humanitarian reason. first He promise to Pay me last August 15, 2017 He didn't even texted me, so i followed him up 2 days after He promised again to pay me on August 30, 2017, same thing i don't hear anything from Him so i call again and He promised again last Sept.15, 2017 and today is September 19, 2017 yet no call nor text from Him which lead me make a complain thru your office, I have some pictures with me on file if you need that for your reference I'll be glad to send it to you. I am hoping for your urgent response on this matter.

Evelyn