Claim your Visa Card.com/ Gas Rebate Redemption / They moved with no address left and my envelope was returned back to me.

1 2531 Division St., ste 105Joliet, IL, United States
Phone: 312-823-7665

I purchased this certificate through the ebay seller back in Oct. 2009. I mailed receipts in Dec. 2009. I have not received any gift cards from this company but my certificate with gas receipts. It was forwarded back to me because they moved and left no address.
I called this phone number on their website [protected] and it went to the voice mail for a guy named Gene Vinnykov. He said in a message that he was in a vacation as of Dec. 2009(Feb. 2010 right now)and he would not be able to do any redemption. I think he is taking vacation with the money from people who he scammed off. I have already sent an ebay message to a seller who sold this certificate to me and this seller is not listing this certificate now. I saw one person who commented on address change last month. I have not noticed until i received my envelope back. I paid $16.00- to this seller and a check for $9.95- to Claimyourvisacard.com.