Big fish casino slotsBig fish casino slots and the employees who are really arrogant and rude!

Hi, My Name is Mr Andrew Bellusci. I'm from the United Kingdom? I Became a Customer in October last year 2015 till the present day witch is 11/March/2016. Me and my 9 year old son called Antonio. He love slots! So for Xmass and the new year and his 9th Birthday which was on the 7th/ March/2016 he was 8 years old that was his 9 th years Birthday 7/3/16 .Now my Complaint is to you about Big fish casino slots, Is that for Xmass I purchased chips and gold for him Tolaling in £650.00 and in my ne slot called jackpot city it's a 7, 000 Chips a spin Mim bet entry there's 4 jackpot s you could win there 1st a Mini jackpot 2nd a Mega Jackpot 3rd a Monster Jackpot and last one the 4th is called Colossal Jackpot. From October 25 my 1st purchases £650.00 for chips and gold bars you can buy chips with the gold bars as back up? Eny way, My point is Sir or Madam. In one session on the Jackpot City 7, 000 min Bet entry me and my son was on 700 chips a spin we had with the money we purchased €255 Million chips plus 30, 000 gold bars.we lost the lot in 1hour and 40 minutes everything my son was upset! And all they could say was Better luck next time? So we left it and week later New year day we purchased the same amount £650.00 of Chips and gold And tryed another slot called Dimond Fire 2, 000 min Bet ? So we played €180, 000 Chips a spin and there's 2 jackpots on this slot A Mini Jackpot And a mega Jackpot we can noly got one mini jacpot from 140 million chips lost in one hours play? Same again quote from BF employees stop crying and don't ply if you can't handle it to my son 8 years old!and on his 9th Birthday that came up on the 7th/3/16 9 years old a special day for him. Askt me to go on big fish casino slots once more. So I purchased not tha much this time only £200.00 plus His birthday money and his paper round money that he saved up for! So we got another €90 million chips and 15, 000 gold barsSo we both whent on his favourite slot Jackpot city's slot 7, min bet and bet 585, 000 chips a spin and in Half hour they were gone. We have just 10, 000 gold bars left now today 11/3/16 and as before there BF employees comment s were you shouldn't bet so much and get a life unquote now I've made a2 video s off the last 2 seasons to prove this disgraceful attitude s that they have towards kid and grown ups ! I think explained this to Apple support uk team and they have tried the best and told me to get in touch wth the Developers and make a complaint to them or right to them ! Plz see what you can do for my son that's Realy upset and to ask them to be more Curtious to hard earnd money money customers just to be treated like that horrible people if you ask me, Sir or Madam, thank you for your time, yours Greafully. MrAA Bellusci, 11/3/16 Time UK GMT 12.40pm.

An