The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

AXE Body Spray / Chemical Burn

1 Englewood, NJ, United States

I put Axe body spray on under my arm after a shower and got really bad chemical burn, the burn was so bad I had to go to hospital because the area got infected and doctors were worried about a staph infection. Currently I'm taking these terrible antibiotics which makes me feel terrible everyday. I contacted CEO of Unilever but of course it was passed on to someone else.

AXE Body Spray

Cm
Aug 3, 2015

Post your comment