Aeon Big KepongGift Card

1 Review updated:

I reported my gift card problem to Aeon Big Kepong on 8/9/2015 when I patronised Aeon Big Kepong. The staff there called their customer care service. Again on 9/9/2015 I called their customer care service. On 21/9/2015 I called customer care service again and spoke to Umaira who claimed she is a customer care officer.

Umaira tried to twist the issue by asking me when I received the gift card. The customer care service on 8/9/2015 told me the card expires 1 year after activation. Even if the cashier had mentioned the 1 year validity period to me at the time of activation this regulation is not printed at the back of the gift card. The cashier did not tell me anyway. If they check my gift card they would know it was less than a year because I activated the card in late December 2014 so on 8/9 2015 it was not a year yet.

It's now March 2016. It has been 6 months but they have not replaced my gift card. Tina Of Aeon Big is handling my case. Is Aeon Big trying to cheat me of RM20+? Tina has all the details of my problem. Her contact number is [protected]. Tina has not called me the last several months.

My card serial number is1310080300000094 and my Aeon Big membercard number is [protected]. I have not visited Aeon Big since the problem started on 8/9/2015.

Thank you.

Th
Mar 09, 2016

Comments

• Th
      Mar 09, 2016

If the complaint is not attended to then it is simply a waste of time on the part of the complainant. TQ