24 / 7 Mobile Mechanics / Poor customer service

1 12 Holmes Road, Manurewa, New Zealand
Phone: 0508247273

Driver side car door would not open so called 24/7 Mobile mechanics on a Sunday afternoon. They said someone could come Monday and they arrived 2.30pm. Mechanic explained car would need to be towed to their base in Manurewa but should be fixed same day. Tow truck didn't arrive until 4.45pm so car was not fixed same day. I called Tuesday morning and got a quote for fixing. I explained I needed car back by 4.30pm latest as had a meeting to get to at 6pm. By 4pm had heard nothing so called again. Was told car was fixed and I paid over the phone. Simon said the car wouldn't be returned by 5pm due to traffic so I asked for it to be returned asap. To cut a long story short I was waiting at work until 8pm for my car and had made several phone calls to be told each time the car was on its way. Clearly it was no and I was lied to. Have since requested an explanation by phone, email and letter but have received nothing. Extremely poor customer service and would never use again. I have since done some research and noticed they have changed their name - used to be called Just Automotive and there are heaps of complaints about them.

Dr