Colodetox Xr & Wuyi Slim TeaUNAURTHERIED CHARGES TO ACCOUNT

B

I ordered ColDetox XR & WuYi Slim Tea to try out to see if it was something that I wanted to invest in. And to my surprise, I was charged $89.00 for the ColDetox the following week. And $79.99 & a week later & $86.94 for the Tea. These charges over-drafted my account, I had to close it and report the unauthorized transactions. I never received any product for the charges taken out of my account. I don't order online very often and believe me I won't be anymore after this. I don't see how companies can get away with doing this to unsuspecting people, it is sooo not right!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices