clean up antivirusone time charge only

Actually this is not a complaint I just want you to know that I purchased the clean up anti virus for my job because the computer was ready to crash and it was during the early morning when I was the only one at work. I used my Credit Card and it is a one time only charge so when the Anti virus expires "DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD, I REPEAT DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD". When it expires my department can purchase it. I tried the 888 number but was unable to speak to an operator. Where it has business name I put my name to identify myself as the requester.