Carlos GomezScam

date Mon, May 11, 2009
subject Confirm your subscription to Work at Home
mailed-by icpbounce.com

Subscription Confirmation

You have been invited to join Work Online's email list(s). Click the link(s) to confirm your subscription:

Hello my name is Sam and I have not been in touch with you for several months, however, I have great news I am back in business and plan on the future being stronger than ever. You were on my company mailing list previously and I just want to confirm your continued interest. If you would like to receive future emails from me on: Legitimate work opportunities, tips and more on earning a living from home or a secondary income, please reopt-in to my mailing list.

Sam

P.S.
In my months of absence I have developed several new items that will help us get to the next tax bracket!!

Confirm to list: cgomez

This message was sent from Carlos Gomez. It was sent from: Carlos Gomez, 776 Estate Court, Boise, ID 83701.