Having problems with CA-Realty?

CA-Realty Customer Service Contacts

27636 Ynez Rd. L-7
Temecula, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CA-Realty Customer Service. Initial CA-Realty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CA-Realty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CA-Realty. Discuss the issues you have had with CA-Realty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

CA Best Realty Management CompanyUnprofessional, unethical Company

Rented a house from Jeff Schlansky only to have to deal with his incompetence and lies. We left the house better than we received it (it was dirty when we moved in) but he tried keeping more of the security deposit than entitled to. Came up with ridiculous reasons to try to extort money from us. The multiple negative reviews across multiple websites only offer more evidence that Jeff Schlansky is a dishonest land lord and person who runs an unethical company. STAY AWAY from CA Best Realty!

• Li
      Lisette_elizabeth Apr 20, 2013

Completely dishonest company!! Took over $100 in apps fees no full well we would not get a rental. Never returned calls. Bad mouthed my co-signer . Claimed to never receive my app yet his staff said they did when I called to verify! Worst person ever, Jeff, beyond rude to me! Stay away from this company!

• Pr
      Property Manage Oct 11, 2012

I have rented from 3 different property managers and I have had no use for any of them. I think jeff Schlansky and his company are great. I had some issues with cuts in my hours at work. I called Jeff and he said he would call the owner and see if we could work something out. He got back to me with a payment schedule and everything worked out. He treated me fairly and I respect him for that. Other managers, I wont name names, usually are missing in action. Regarding the above review, I don't know how a property manager can extort money from you. I know when I leave this rental I will get my full deposit back because I am indebetd to the owner and Mr. Schlansky and I would do nothing to jeopardize the relationship we have formed.