Sort by: Date | Popularity

LawCrossing Complaints & Reviews

LawCrossing - California, Pasadena / Misleading Marketing and Deceptive Practices

Li

I signed up for Lawcrossing about a year ago when I had a job at a law firm that seemed secure even as many of my friends were laid off in other firms. I signed up because Lawcrossing seemed like a good resource to have as part of a backup plan in case something happened to my firm. I only glanced at the openings when I signed up but didn’t follow up on any of the job advertisements at the time. I have to admit that I was very impressed by the statements on the web site that said it is the largest collection of legal jobs in the world and the number of jobs that it lists on its front...

LawCrossing / Scam billing

Va

Lawcrossing.com received an F from the Better Business Bureau for fraudulent business practices. You are only capable of canceling via phone; however, even if you do cancel, they will continue to charge you, reportedly until you have the bank change your account information. They have blatantly continued to scam customers for years, and pay individuals to populate websites with bogus positive reviews in order to generate business. Do some research and think long and hard before you give them yours. For the record, the jobs listed are old with advertisements that do not match the requirements of the position but seem more appealing to applicants.