Having problems with Boxes4U, Inc.?

Boxes4U, Inc. reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 29, 2009. The latest review Unauthorized charges was posted on Aug 29, 2009. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges was resolved on Aug 29, 2009. Boxes4U, Inc. has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Boxes4U, Inc. has resolved 1 complaints.

Boxes4U, Inc. Customer Service Contacts

1401 E. Plano Pkwy
Plano, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boxes4U, Inc. Customer Service. Initial Boxes4U, Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boxes4U, Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boxes4U, Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with Boxes4U, Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Boxes4U, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Box 4 UUnauthorized charges

Well I was moving into my new house here at Arlington, TX. I was living at Dallas and so I had ordered for boxes from www.boxes4u.com to pack my stuff so that I could move it my self as I had two trucks and did not want to waste money on movers. I had ordered for 5 moving boxes and 1 mattress carton which cost me around $65.00. I had got the confirmation of the order the same day and the money was taken from my credit card too. I was told that I would receive the boxes in a week. I was waiting for the boxes but it did not arrive on the day it was supposed to in fact it did not arrive at all. I was delayed because of them. I had to arrange for it from somewhere else. I moved to my new house and contacted them and told them that I wanted a refund they said that they couldn't do that because it had crossed some limit they had. I did not get my money or the boxes. They told me that they would resend the boxes. I told them to shove it where the sun don't shine!