Bay Area Ski Bus Logo

Bay Area Ski Bus

Having problems with Bay Area Ski Bus?

Bay Area Ski Bus reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 26, 2013. The latest review Where is my excusion? was posted on Feb 26, 2013. Bay Area Ski Bus has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Bay Area Ski Bus has resolved 0 complaints.

Bay Area Ski Bus Customer Service Contacts

2291 Via De Mercados, Unit D Concord, CA
Concord, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bay Area Ski Bus Customer Service. Initial Bay Area Ski Bus complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bay Area Ski Bus above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bay Area Ski Bus. Discuss the issues you have had with Bay Area Ski Bus and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bay Area Ski Bus Complaints & Reviews

Bay Area Ski BusWhere is my excusion?

I paid a total of $ 480 in an excursion to Squay Valley on 6/02/13 for 2 person. For me the schedule of the excursion was 4 o'clock in the morning, but Sr. Kevin (the company) said to my brother that changed the schedule to 5 o'clock and tried to warn me by e-mail unsuccessfully. I received by e-mail the voucher with this information.
We went to the meeting point and waiting about 20/30 minutes and nothing, then we went back to hotel.
So we accept to receive, even without agreeing, the refund discounted the value of the bus ($ 69 per person). The total of the refund should be $ 342. Made by the same card for which the payment was debited. But until now has not been done and we continue waiting this.