Bartleite Battery Logo

Bartleite Battery

Having problems with Bartleite Battery?

Bartleite Battery Customer Service Contacts

93 Voortrekker Street 1450 P.O. Box 13346
Alberton
T8N 5A3

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bartleite Battery Customer Service. Initial Bartleite Battery complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bartleite Battery above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bartleite Battery. Discuss the issues you have had with Bartleite Battery and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BARTLEITE BATTERYQUALITY versus WARRANTY

This was the 3rd time I have to fit a (Bartleite F619C) battery to my car.
How does this work ? You pay R700 for a new battery, they tell you a battery should last 3-4 years and sometimes longer as just said to me by Battery Centre in Goodwood I went to. The warranty is only for a year and then after 20months the battery is faulty and all they can say is "you have to buy a new battery"
According to the battery centre my battery was damage due to driving, maybe a fault with battery or jump start ? ? ? ?
How can this be as my car was only jump started this morning for the first time as I had to push start it twice in the last 2 weeks due to the battery being flat. How can I damage a battery with just driving my car every day as any normal person does, I'm a normal working mother driving kids to school on normal roads in Cape Town I'm no race car driver.
To have the people say a battery should last 3-4 years and then after 20months just say "the warranty is only for 1 year" I'm sure is NOT RIGHT. This is a moneymaking scam from BARTLEITE Battery manufacturers.
This practice is not fair and I'm sure not legal and I'm not going to let it be. What quality of product do they then make ?
I need help to locate the contact details of BARTLEITE batteries