Having problems with AutoLotto?

1510 Eddy St Ph 1-g
San Francisco, California
United States - 94115-4186

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AutoLotto.

Complaints & Reviews

Auto LottoWa state radio commercial

I am not a consumer of the products they sell, nor do I plan to ever use their services. However, their commercial they play over the radio with the guy yelling "Auto Lotto" is thoroughly obnoxious and nobody I know likes it. It plays so frequently that I'm to the point of muting my radio and not listening entirely. Please find a less obnoxious pitch-line, or just please pull your ads.

• Ro
      Roland Mourning ll Jan 09, 2017

They are trying to steal my trade mark brand autolotto I own it. They have been trying to buy the brand from me for over a year So now they are trying to make it sound bad to the public. This company investors are draftkings and fanduel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pHh1woWfOk

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices