Ang Hock Hengrescheduling of hotel accomodation

C

Agoda Booking ID : 4535599 Ref: [protected]
Dear Sir,

I wish to reschedule my stay from 30th April 2010 to 12th July 2010 as my flight from Singapore to Frankfurt on 19th April 2010 and returning to Singapore from Manchester on 2nd May 2010 did not take off due to the volcano eruption.

I have emailed you to cancel my booking on 30th April and now my flight is confimred I am rescheduling the stay to 12th July 2010 at no rescheduling cost/charges due to the unforseen cirumstance, I have also scan you a copy of my flight tickets earlier.

My credit card has been debited for USD 80.50 on 1st april 2010 for the stay on 30th April 2010.

Please assist to book the room for me on 12th July 2010.

Your kind assitance on the booking of the room on 12th July 2010 is very much appreciated.

I have written to [protected]@agoda.com several times regarding the rebooking of the room but till now no booking has been done for me.

Thank you.