All American Web Consulting LLC Logo

All American Web Consulting LLC

Having problems with All American Web Consulting LLC?

All American Web Consulting LLC Customer Service Contacts

327 Vista Oak Drive
Longwood, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with All American Web Consulting LLC Customer Service. Initial All American Web Consulting LLC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for All American Web Consulting LLC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about All American Web Consulting LLC. Discuss the issues you have had with All American Web Consulting LLC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

All American Web ConsultingThey had me

All American Web Consulting ordered me their services. I send money on the website. I supposed to get the percent and total sum return. They had me! I never got anything from them! I don’t know why I trusted them! Please if someone knows what I need to do, help me!

• Sc
      SCAM Revialed1 Oct 06, 2012

CR CONSUMER RESOURCES IS A SCAM!!! Research them on the net. They've been scamming people for years! They charge you an upfront fee and promise they will win your case but two months later the credit card company charged the money back to my card. Turns out they just disputed the charges on my account as fraud and never provided anything. They got their money and now they are GONE! WHAT A SCAM!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING! They will get you a temp credit but its not impermanent until the credit card company researches the charge which they original scam company is sure to respond. NOW I have been scammed twice! This is ridiculous! PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! They post comments everywhere as a scammed victim who used crconsumerresources llc and got there money back with there services. SCAM! They post all there comments as Ccook1963

There address is a PO BOX. P.O. Box 31069, Phoenix Arizona, 85046 and the members are listed as JAY B ROSEN KAREN A ROSEN Robert A Rosen. Address 4925 E ACOMA DR SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85254

CR Consumer Resources LLC Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com ripoff, CR Consumer Resources LLC BBB Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com BBB ripoff SCAM

Comments

• Co
      ConcernedCitizen332 Oct 02, 2012

A couple of young entrepreneurs wanted to start a web-business and were promised a bunch of amazing things from Zenuity who is the same thing as Web Tech Strategies and All American Web Consulting. We first signed up in July 2012 and I even emptied my life savings because I felt strongly about this idea. As soon as we handed them their money, you know what happened? Nothing. No code presented to us, no videography team they promised us, absolutely nothing. Collectively, we put close to 10, 000 dollars together and at 20 years old, that meant a lot to us. I tried every single day for 3 weeks to get a hold of Earl Mincer, Tom Haden, Kenny Lester, Kitty V Marie, etc they all were unable to be reached after they promised us all these great things when we first were interested. Plain and simple they robbed us, we spoke on the phone first with Tom Haden and he was the one who sold us on the whole plan and told us how much money it was going to make us and how great of a business they were, BLAH BLAH BLAH. All lies thanks Mr. Haden you robbed us and clearly have no morals as you would steal from anyone. Mr. Tom Haden's phone number for anyone who wants to get robbed on this fake proof plan or give him some of your advice on why he sucks his number is 760.224.3702. Real low ### do be able to sell people packages that he knows is stealing from them. From my research, the founders of the business Earl Mincer and Kenny Lester couldn't be reached. Make sure not to do any business with any of the businesses mentioned above, again the

• Hi
      Hilda M Aug 24, 2012

All American Web also known as Ultimate Web in Phoenix AZ? Offering a Website, Grant, promised to pay credit card payments and interest and fees. Same here. Same scam. They maxed out my credit cards and then would not respond to me anymore. I was devastated. I did find a company that helped me get my money back. crconsumerresources.com 888.563.5558

They helped me get back all of my money. I hope you do too.