Acess Mini Storage Logo

Acess Mini Storage

Having problems with Acess Mini Storage?

Acess Mini Storage Customer Service Contacts

13952 Old Hwy.59N
Splendora, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Acess Mini Storage Customer Service. Initial Acess Mini Storage complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Acess Mini Storage above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Acess Mini Storage. Discuss the issues you have had with Acess Mini Storage and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Acess Mini Storage Complaints & Reviews

Acess Mini StorageBad owner and manager

My husband and I have been renting a storage unit from this company since June 2008. Sometime in the fall of 2008 the owner, Robert Langston, phoned me to let me know there was new management. I told him I had already sent him a check as usual, never late either but he could not find it and recommended me to cancel it, which cost me $34.00 and send another with late fees. I didn't think I needed to add late fees since it was not my fault the check got lost. But I did anyways so I would not lose my belongings as I was living out of state at the time.Then, in November 2009. I noticed that my check for that month had not been cashed yet so I called the NEW manager and he lost the check and said he would call me back when he found it. After a few days went by, I called him and he said he found it in the bottom of a drawer. At the same time, he informed me that he accidentally cut the lock off of my unit, it was suppose to have been another unit.He told me nothing was taken out and he put another lock on there.Mind you, I'm out of state with someone else able to get into my unit.I told the manager to have the owner call me and he said he would.Now that it's 2011 and I'm back in Texas where I make my payments in person and still from 2009 until now I have asked for the owner to contact me. I was told to send an email about my complaints and the owner would get back with me.That never happened. But now I no longer have that storage anymore but I am going to sue the company as I have had things stolen and some cannot be replaced as they were items my daughter made for me as a child who is now deceased. All the owner had to do was call me and we could have worked something out, I'm sure. But since he didn't I'm suing. Bad ownership and very bad manager as he's the only one who had a key at one time. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.