Complaints & Reviews

as advertised on facebook. lady's clothing.

I purchased 5 items of lady's clothing on 1st December 2019. After 8 weeks and 10 emails (increasingly frustrated and becoming angry) my parcel finally arrived, not from the UK, but China. The items were NOTHING like the photos, very low quality (I truly thought they'd made a mistake and sent me the template material copies to the real things), no tags, sizes completely wrong, threads hanging, one item missing, instead of the nice, quality looking garments the material is so cheap and the pretty floral images really badly transfer-stickered on!!! I have seriously never seen such a scam. I emailed and asked for their returns address as there was none included in the package, just a piece of paper telling me to email them for details in case of returns... and what a surprise...now no answer from them at all after 5 emails. I've since read of so many ladies who have parted with money and been scammed, and other company names they are working under.
I've reported the ads to FB as have many other people, but they remain there bold as brass. No one receives a refund. They must be taking millions from people all around the world and it's a disgrace that they are getting away with it.