Menu

complaints

uniuni Complaints Summary

5 Resolved
19 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from uniuni with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for uniuni has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of uniuni. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

uniuni complaints 24

Sort by:

Newest uniuni complaints

2:46 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1) Poor CS & doesn't take feedback about their drivers. UniUni provides poor Customer Service and is not serious about receiving feedback about their drivers & service. Customer Support Form on their website is not working and returns error message "Failed to create ticket. Please try again.". Have tried multiple times, 4 days in a row with same result. I...

6:14 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought several items from the Temu on-line store, two packages were stolen and I never got my refund for my purchases I bought a few items from the on-line stores Temu and Shein. Two of my packages that were supposed to be delivered by Temu mail courier to my home in New York were stolen because the mail courier driver was leaving my packages outside...

11:21 pm EST

uniuni Delivery

I am complaining regarding the delivery driver(s) that deliver to my home. Three times now the driver has left my gate open. I am disabled and have 2 little dogs. I have a closed gate for a reason. I cannot have my dogs getting out as I am unable to chase them down.

Three times the driver left the gate open, three times they got out. I live on one of the busiest roads in this city.

I want the Uniuni to make sure that their drivers are closing customers gates.

Claimed loss: None yet.

Desired outcome: An apology and assurance that drivers are trained in this manner. Gates opened by drivers must be closed by drivers.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified uniuni representatives only. If you are affiliated with uniuni, please claim your business to access these details.

Is uniuni legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals uniuni as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 20% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, uniuni stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering uniuni should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

uniuni earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: uniuni achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for uniuni. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

uniuni has registered the domain name for uniuni.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Uniuni.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows uniuni website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Uniuni.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with uniuni, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

uniuni website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with uniuni's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 20% of 26 complaints were resolved.
  • You should not trust a website that appears to be parked, especially if you have already paid money to the website. A parked website may be a sign that the website owner is no longer actively maintaining or developing the site, and there is a risk that the site could be a scam.
  • uniuni protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to uniuni. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
8:20 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made a typo on my address and UniUni last updated my package as "In Dispatch" at a location near me. I called the location to see if I could arrange a pickup since it was nearby. The location said that "UniUni no longer comes to their location and has been using their location unethically." I then tried contacting UniUni via phone (during Midday). Phone...

B
3:02 pm EST

uniuni 24 days and no package

I ordered a package roughly around the start of October through Etsy. UniUni happened to be the courier. All was well until they said I had the “wrong address”(I didn’t by the way). Next thing you know I filed a ticket after weeks of their website and phone number not working only for them to say it’s “lost”. Also they lied about their warehouse location on the website, for their “warehouse” is apparently a museum. I called them and turns out there is no warehouse and I’m the second one who’s called about it! Legal action needs to be pursued, this is ridiculous and bordering on fraud. That package was not cheap!

Claimed loss: $138 of clothes

Desired outcome: A refund or my package giceby

5:18 pm EDT

uniuni Shipping/delivery

My delivery states that it was delivered 10/25. My packages go to the UPS store. Ups store says they have not seen my package. I have called uniuni for days. I can't get and answer. I wait in queue for a live agent. Then a robot comes on and says. We cannot get to you at this time. And hangs up. On the uniuni .Com. it shows no such pictures of delivery. And when you call uniuni. The robot says. Select 1 for a call back I will not lose my place in line. When, I do get a call from them, I answer its the same robot that says. We cannot get to you at this time. I tried for days. Nothing. I can't get a refund or resilient of my package it tells me to contact uniuni...WE ARE DONE! 🖕TEMU.🤬I AM STICKING WITH AMAZON.

Claimed loss: I would appreciate a response.

Desired outcome: Reship my package or refund my money...

S
S
Sandy7390
New York, US
Nov 04, 2023 12:20 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

So I never receive the package from Ali express! it says it was delivered today at 10:36pm and I was home the whole time and nobody ring the bell and I went downstairs and I didn’t see any package! also the pictures from the delivery are not accurate. it’s just blurry pictures and not even shown anything. I try to contact them and nobody is answering. Unacceptable

L
12:15 pm EDT

uniuni Products purchased from Shein not being delivered

I ordered a pretty large order and a smaller order from Shein October 16th. They are normally pretty quick with deliveries, so I wasn't worried. The delivery date was between October 25-27th. The company UniUni was to deliver my items, which now has not happened. I've contacted them, and been hung up on. I've contacted Shein who keeps insisting that i wait to see if it comes, though I'm consistently being sent notifications that the delivery failed, returning to warehouse. All my information is correct and there is zero reason it can not be delivered. I am so frustrated and really annoyed by such a lack of concern by both parties.

The tracking number provided by UniUni is UUS0571966341496.

Claimed loss: Shein states I need to wait until November 4th for a full refund of 76.00. Unknown if this will actually happen.

Desired outcome: Full refund expected by Shein.

H
H
Hua Lindy허헤연 (허 헤 연)
Dec 03, 2023 2:41 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Did you get a refund ? My order was placed in Nov 16 and it not coming too? They told me to wait till Dec 5 .. ! I hate uni uniii

Y
12:35 pm EDT

uniuni Uniuni

My package from shein was not delivered to the right destination even though i provided the right address, Ive tried calling customer service for UniUni and the call drops immediately, Ive also tried creating a ticket to be able to notify my issue to its servers but it leads me to “Ticket failed please try again” Its really frustrating because this was a careless mistake by its delivery man , There was no consideration taken into my issue my package tracking number is UUS0570281910806

Desired outcome: Get my package !

V
V
Victoria95
Oct 10, 2023 11:59 am EDT

I have the exact same problem with uniuni. The delivery address is correct but the parcel was sent to the warehouse due to the wrong delivery address. I can't neither create a ticket on their website nor speak with them over the phone! Does anyone know what the problem is?

who should I speak to?

The tracking number is: UUS0450384400979

T
6:21 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Your courier. Decided to come in my building but not come to my door. And left it in the lobby. I was watching for my package all day on my phone. Noticed at 330 pm he delivered it at 1130 but did not notify me until 4 hours later. I have been trying to call customer service from Canada to Canada and it continues to hang up on me. I have 4 kids and these...

L
8:44 pm EDT

uniuni Customer service

I had a package sent to my work office. Unfortunately it was sent out for delivery on a Saturday at 5pm. Progress report shows its still out for delivery at 7:30pm. I called the customer support during office hours and it hung up on me. Called back a second time. Tried leaving a voicemail by pressing *as voice suggested. * didn't send me to a voicemail box. Then I tried leaving an email online, but email kept being rejected. No way to reach the company at all. There was no email saying delivery failed and no notice that my package was delivered. No way to schedule a 2nd delivery attempt.

Desired outcome: Company must be reachable by phone and or email during hours of operation. It is not optional. If they say they provide a service, it must be provided. I want to see changes done. Updates should be provided in real time.

B
8:59 pm EDT

uniuni Delivery driver

I had several packages delivered to my address of record by your service through TEMU. As of today your courier states in the tracking link that he cannot Find me on 8/30/2023 at

1:40pm. My address is incorrect. The package is headed back to the warehouse. What tracking system was being used to deliver this package to me by the courier.Tracking number UUS0462662334407. Address 1S150 Spring Rd, Apt 5i, Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181 is correct. TEMU has NEVER failed to deliver over 30 packages to this address. Why did this driver FAIL ? I want my package sent back out tomorrow to the above address. It can be left in the Atrium.

Desired outcome: Send my package back out for delivery to the above address tomorrow. The address is correct. The package can be left on the Atrium.

Julia Tergerson
Sep 06, 2023 12:34 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

UNIUNI is a new delivery service when buying from Temu. I am extremrr ER my angry. I have never had a delivery issue with Temu orders prior to UNIUNI. Items have always gone to my PO Box, no problems. I’ve had two “return to warehouse” notifications, saying that it’s a bad address. This will keep me from ordering from Temu again if it is not resolvefd ASAP. I created a “ticket” for both.

A
8:11 am EDT

uniuni Package is lost

I contacted Uni Uni many times via phone and email regarding my package delivery. They claimed my address was incorrect, i reverified the address was indeed correct many many times. Then they said the driver had an accident, and my package would be returned to the warehouse. Excuse after excuse and i never received my package. Calling was a nightmare, you would be on hold for a very long time.

I will not be using this company for any shipments.

Desired outcome: I want a refund for the package i never received.

K
8:05 pm EDT

uniuni Toothpaste holder

Package was left next to my mailbox almost on the street. Only because I had the front door open and saw it delivered did I even get the package . Next time I would appreciate it if the package would be placed on my front porch. The front porch was only a few feet away and it would have taken less the a minute to put it on the correct place instead of taking the easy way out.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

uniuni Uniuni is one of the worst courier companies in Canada

Uniuni is one of the worst courier companies in Canada. A friend of mine received three packages from this company, and I didn't believe her. However, I recently received my package from the same courier company on October 14. I called their customer service to inquire about the whereabouts of my package, but the lady I spoke to was unhelpful. I asked her to send me a picture of when they delivered my package, but she refused. I also requested her to contact the driver to find out where my package was delivered, but she declined. I was shocked when she suggested that I contact the sender for a refund. When I asked if I was the first person to complain about undelivered packages, she remained silent and couldn't answer my question. This experience has left me extremely disappointed and frustrated.

uniuni Supposedly delivered at 1:30pm as tracking # ***

Supposedly delivered at 1:30pm as tracking # ***. No doorbell was rung, I receive a notifcation at roughly 4pm and go out to check and find nothing. As my office is near the door I could hear if someone is in the landing, and I did not hear anyone. I emailed their site and they gave an image of the driver holding the package at the driveway alongside the fact that they left it "to the front door". The day was extremely windy and the package was extremely light, so I'm concerned that the package blew away. I contacted them again asking if they put it in a secure place I could not locate (the mailbox was empty!) but to no response. I also contacted the business as per the email but I have received no response from them as well.

Q
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

uniuni My problem is the same as another customer's complaint, but I have more details

My problem is the same as another customer's complaint, but I have more details. I clearly explained my delivery instructions, including how to access the loading dock. I told all the loading dock staff to expect the delivery when I saw it was out for delivery. I was available by phone all day. However, the courier claims to have called me and got no response? I checked my call logs, and that didn't happen. It seems like the first delivery didn't happen at all. I shouldn't have to pay for a second delivery. Besides, I can't travel to a faraway warehouse during a Covid lockdown. Please fix this.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

uniuni This delivery company ain't so great, ya know?

This delivery company ain't so great, ya know? They tried to drop off my package when I wasn't around and now they're holdin' onto it for like 4-5 business days 'cause I refused to take it. The folks who answered the phone were real rude and unprofessional. They picked up like it was their own personal line or somethin'. And get this, when I tried callin' back the number the delivery person used, nobody answered and I couldn't even leave a message. The QR code on the slip they left on my door took me to some page in an Asian language, not English, so I couldn't make heads or tails of it. I even tried lookin' up the tracking number they wrote by hand on the slip, but it said the number didn't exist. When I searched for reviews online, all I found were one bad review after another. Can't catch a break with these guys, I tell ya.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

uniuni This is the second time I've used uniuni for a package delivery, and I must say, it's been a disappointment

This is the second time I've used uniuni for a package delivery, and I must say, it's been a disappointment. I really wish vendors would choose better delivery companies. The experience was pretty much the same as the first time. The driver showed up, didn't even attempt to deliver, and just left a "missed delivery package" notice. When I called to inquire, they claimed the driver had called, but I never received any such call. I've been home all day for both deliveries, mind you. They promised to re-deliver in a few days, but guess what? They never showed up. When I called to ask about my package, they told me it was sitting at the warehouse in Burnaby and I could either pick it up myself or wait for another 4 days for a paid second delivery. It's infuriating that their drivers don't even make an effort, and the company doesn't seem to care. It's a shame there's no option to give them a negative rating. Now they're telling me they'll send someone to deliver my package today, but I have a feeling it'll go the same way as my first package. They won't deliver it or even try, and then tomorrow they'll tell me the driver ran out of time and couldn't make it to the warehouse to pick it up, and they'll reschedule it for Saturday. It's really difficult to understand their representatives, and they clearly don't care about your package.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

uniuni On January 2, I got a "sorry we missed you" tag from uni express, the delivery company

On January 2, I got a "sorry we missed you" tag from uni express, the delivery company. It was strange because nobody called me from the lobby to let anyone in. I didn't know about this company before and noticed that the slip and the website had different email addresses to schedule a second delivery at a cost. I emailed the address on the slip and got a response the next day. They told me to do an etransfer, but I didn't want to. I assumed I could pay with my credit card like any other business, but they don't accept it. The only options were to pick up the package or send an etransfer to a personal email address. I said no and the next day, I received a notification that my package was delivered, even though nobody buzzed in. I emailed again and they made me feel foolish because the tracking number I provided wasn't legible. They asked me to send a picture of the slip, but I don't carry it with me. It turned out the notification was meant for someone else and my package was still in the warehouse. I couldn't give the slip to someone at my apartment if I wasn't there. I contacted them again and said I would etransfer the money, but I wanted assurance that my package would be delivered that day. They replied that they couldn't deliver because they didn't have a driver. I called and left a message, but haven't received a call back. I asked for the manager's number in an email, but nobody replied. So here I am, still without my package and no communication from anyone. I understand they are busy during this time, but they should respect their customers enough to call them back.

Replied
uniuni has left an official reply on this complaint.

uniuni On Friday January 29th I recieved a text message stating delivery failed customer not home

On Friday January 29th I recieved a text message stating delivery failed customer not home. Stating follow door tag instructions no door tag to be found. No contact number for this business only email so I emailed still have not received a response . In the text message I received from them it states I will have to pay for delivery or pick up at their warehouse which is a different city and right now we all of Ontario is in a lockdown. I do not expect to have to pay they can leave at my door like other businesses I have been waiting for this item for two months very unhappy

Hide full review

Overview of uniuni customer experience

Uniuni (uniuni.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting a range of issues that potential customers should be aware of. One major concern is the poor quality of products offered by Uniuni, with many customers reporting subpar materials and craftsmanship. Additionally, there have been frequent delivery delays, leaving customers frustrated and disappointed. Another common complaint revolves around Uniuni's unresponsive customer service, with many customers struggling to get assistance or refunds for their purchases. Furthermore, numerous customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's return policy, finding it overly restrictive and inconvenient. Overall, Uniuni's track record of consumer complaints raises serious concerns about the company's reliability and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

uniuni contacts