www.edge97.comThis lottery wasn't right and the radio station participated in scam

R

I heard the advertisement on www.edge97.com Radio Station. They offered two tickets to Bahamas and everything was completely for free. I called and was the participant number 9. I won and the man from the radio station contacted me and said how to receive the tickets. He told the website and said to go there and claim for the tickets. Also, he added that I must pay $70 for the tax. When I opened the website, I found out that this website belonged to completely different company, which misled customers and no one got their cruise tickets.