www.buynewpassports.com / www.sellnewpassports.com / www.buyfakepassports.comRIPOFF

These 3 websites (www.buyfakepassports.com is shut down now) are RIPOFFS! Trust me! I was a fool and ordered from them. They told me to send half of the money and they would send me a scan of the passport and then I would have to send the second half. I sent half.. and they sent me a scan of the passport.. everything seemed fine.. I sent the second half.. NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING AND THEY WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER EMAILS! Obviously, they just Photoshopped a passport picture to send me..RIPOFF!

If you need details, email me at [protected]@yahoo.com