VehicleRegistrationAuthority.org Logo

VehicleRegistrationAuthority.org

Having problems with VehicleRegistrationAuthority.org?

6539 Harrison Ave. № 101
Cincinnati, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with VehicleRegistrationAuthority.org.

Complaints & Reviews

VehicleRegistrationAuthority.orgimposter dmv website charged service I didn't need; fake dmv car registration renewal website

I was looking for Colorado DMV website to renew my car registration. I was taken to a site/icon that I thought was the place to pay for my car registration. I was charged $3.99. then a few days later I was charged again for a $19.99 for service that I was not even aware of. I called and they immediately refund the $19.99 but couldn't refund the $3.99 stupid service charge. I had hard time understand his accent, instead of try harder to argue, I gave up. This is such a terrible lazy way to make money for scam company. Ruin the reputation of the United States of America.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices