The Right One, King of Prussia, PA.FRAUD, SCAM, DECPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES

J

I first met with a representative of "the right one" in April 2010. After being given their "sales pitch."After 3 hours, I was then pressured into signing a contract. I was told, I could cancel this contract within 48 hours. I attempted to do and was told, I would still be responsible for the full payment of the contract. I had no choice and no options. I also attempted to put this "service" on hold. I was told, I didn't purchase the hold option. Therefore, I had to fulfill the 9 dates I purchased. The "dating experience" was a total joke. I began receiving notices via snail mail, that they had no matches for me...but would in the next cycle. In December 2010, I received notice the the right one of King of Prussia would be closing their doors. I was notified in late December 2010, that the contracts were being sold to another "dating service." I opted NOT to sign with this new service. I have since been turned into their "collection agency" called Motionsoft. I have attempted to call this agency numerous times and was told that unless the "new dating agency" notified them of cancellation, there was nothing I could do. I have left numerous messages at the new agencyy and never received a return call. This "company" made numerous "promises" and never fulfilled them. This "company" is a fraud and has totally decptive business practices!! DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS with them!! What recourse do I have...I do not want my credit affected by this "company."