Shop.fxnetworks.comThis site is misleading

I

This site is misleading. It has a commercial that states it is selling the son's of anarchy Jax blue plaid shirt and when you go here it isn't. I have contacted them and they passed the buck on this and didn't resolve the problem.

They stated:
Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, this is not something we have available for sale at this time. Great idea though! We do encourage you to keep checking our website for information on the latest products available. The website would be the first place to indicate if any new product is available. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

I stated:
In your commercials you state that this item is available and show the item on the commercial. I want to order the blue plaid shirt that Jax wears.

They stated:
Thank you for your email. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. However, this is not something we currently offer.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

After I told them that their commercial was misleading, falsifying information and misguiding to consumers,

They stated:

Thank you for your email. The email address that you are writing to provides support for online store-related inquiries only. We apologize for any inconvenience, and ask that you direct your question to the main network web site for further assistance, http://www.fxnetworks.com/.