Menu

reviews & complaints

Pavenet Internet Services Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Pavenet Internet Services at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Pavenet Internet Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pavenet Internet Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Pavenet Internet Services complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Pavenet Internet Services reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
8:34 pm EDT

Pavenet Internet Services Unethical behavior and dismal service from owner of Pavenet

Stay away from PAVENET Marketing and Web Design Internet Service
The service I received from Pavenet is beyond dismal. I started my small company last year and trusted this company to build my website. Jeremiah Plummer, the owner is a salesman to the bone. He over promised and under delivered. Prior to making the payment I sat down with Jeremiah and clearly discussed my vision and specific requirements for my company's website including specific timelines. I paid over $4000.00 up front In December 2015 and to date May 31, 2016 the website is still under construction. For the last 2 weeks I had to sit next to his web designer in order to get some work on my website, otherwise it will be left unattended. On multiple occasions when I addressed my concerns about the progress of my website, he was unable to provide concrete and reasonable explanation. His only response was " there are other pending projects. Your website and concerns are not my company's emergency." Very unprofessional. It has been a long grueling ordeal and I am done with this company. After 7 months of understanding, patience and extended consideration I am ready to meet him in court. If you are a business owner save yourself the time, headache and money, stay away from this company.

Read full review of Pavenet Internet Services
Hide full review

Is Pavenet Internet Services legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Pavenet Internet Services as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Pavenet Internet Services stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Pavenet Internet Services should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Pavenet Internet Services earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Pavenet Internet Services achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Pavenet Internet Services has registered the domain name for pavenet.net for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Pavenet.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Pavenet Internet Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Pavenet.net has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Pavenet.net you are considering visiting, which is associated with Pavenet Internet Services, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Pavenet.net appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for pavenet.net on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Pavenet Internet Services and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Pavenet Internet Services protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Pavenet Internet Services contacts