Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair Logo

Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair

Having problems with Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair?

Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair Customer Service. Initial Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair. Discuss the issues you have had with Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repair Complaints & Reviews

Palm Beach Tire Pros & Auto Repaircar tire & repair fraud

Beware of these scam artist mechanics. This "shop" ruined my vehicle and stole my money.

I took my vehicle there and was told there was nothing wrong with my SUV. They said it was tested thoroughly and safe to drive. I paid their $52 inspection fee because I trusted their expertise. That night after driving for 10 mins the temperature gauge spiked into the red and I had to pull over. The coolant reservoir was completely empty. Palm Beach Tire pros put my life at risk and that of my family. Turns out that it had a BAD coolant leak. On Feb 18, I contacted Manager Jose and was told that he would look into the matter. He called me back later saying that the vehicle had been safe when it left the shop but that he could not "see into the future." 1 star is more than what they deserve. I'll never do business with them again and suggest that you look somewhere else for your own safety. This mechanic is truly irresponsible and not worthy of your trust or money.