Open Pantry GasThey take fake charges

R

Be aware that Open Pantry Gas takes fake charges. I recently went to their station to pump the gas and when I started to pump the gas, it immediately jumped up to 3 cents. When I came there for the second time, the same issue has happened. I went to pay and asked the cashier about it, but he pretended like he had no idea what I was talking about. I said to cancel the transaction and got the receipt, where I found the fake charge. Be caution with this company!