MCT Credit UnionScam

B

MCT Credit Union (Montgomery County Teachers Federal Credit Union in Rockville, MD) used to be great. The customer service used to be very good, but it seems lately that nobody there knows what they're doing and everyone is new. It seems lately that whenever I do some business there, they fumble around, can't provide any good answers to my questions and make mistakes on my account. I think they have become financially insolvent too. It's time to take my business to another credit union. Does anyone know of some other good credit unions in the area? I hear Mid-Atlantic is good.