Manchester Or Enfield Ct StoreRacist Treatment for Target Employees While Shopping

M

I am a young American American female who is a frequent target shopper. When I enter the manchester or enfield CT store I am followed every time I walk into the store. I try to shop the store looking for deals I will watch an item that I want and continue to go to the store to check if it has been marked own low enough for me. It’s frustrating having someone follow you around the store as if you did something. I have call the office with several complaints regarding this issue as well as calling complaining about your employees putting items in their carts while their marking items down.

Every time I call customer service someone apologizes for my experience and state they will send my complaint to corporate office . I have never stole anything in my life and never will if you need me to see you my background checks I can because I am so fed up with this serve form of harassment. Know one should feel the why I do when I come into the store. I use to love shop at target but now I feel I’m a big TARGRET every time I go into the store . I would not wish this type of experience on anyone. I plan to contact the better business bureau if I continue to go through the chain of command and nothing gets done about.

I just needed to try to reach someone one last time before moving forward. Thank you in advanc