JW Plastic SurgeryBreast implants

C Jul 15, 2020

I had breast implants along with a lift on may 4 2019 only to have them redone on july 31 2019 because I was in a lot of pain. I found out that the implants were never exchanged out so I was put under for no reason. I have my medical records saying that I have allergen implants in but the card he gave me was for mentor implants. Im still in a lot of pain and do not want to go through another surgery but I have to have these implants taken out especially if they are allergan implants in which I do not know because jeffrey weinzweig lied about everything. I am mortified that this man can get away with this. I need help I am always sick and I dont know if it is due to the impants.
Sincerely