Jiffy Plumbing & HeatingThe repair man charged me for $500, but the toilet continued to leak

S

I called to Jiffy Plumbing & Heating Cooling, because my toilet started to leak and the ceiling was already wet. The repair man came and assured me that he could fix the issue quickly. His services cost me $500 and he gave 100% guarantee that it wouldn’t leak any more. However, three days later when I went downstairs I noticed that the ceiling was wet and when I checked the toilet, I found out that it began to leak again. I called the repair man and he said that he could nothing. The manager told me the same and they haven’t even offered me the refund.