High End Cosmetics VegasScammers

I as everyone else was lured into the store on Fremont street. Sales person was Lian. All kinds of compliments and claimed to be a skin specialist.

Set up 3 products, for my wrinkles at a price of $699 and she would throw in a "free" $300 facial. So thinking it may help, I agreed to buy them but said I couldn't afford them. She showed me blemishes on the boxes and said she could discount them if I didn't care about the box, "it's only a box, right?"
She discounted the price by $50 and took me back for my free facial. This whole time, she had my credit card even though she had already charged it.

My free facial was, one product on the right side of my neck, one product on my left cheek, and another to my right eye. I asked if she was going to do my whole face. She said she would. That consisted of the gold mask for about 20 minutes. Again she took and keep my second credit card until I agreed to pay $4000 for 5 years of whole body products. I asked for my card after I signed the slip, and she didn't give it to me until I left the store. It started out at $10, 000 then and $10, 000 next year, telling me it was worth $30, 000. I asked what about the charge to my first card, she said she would take care of it.

I texted the number she gave me, her personal cell, on the 30th and asked to cancel my order. She said the company would call me the next day, 3/30/2016 to set up my shipment.

After several text messages, a lady called me 5 times from 3 different areas. The call quality was very bad and every time she said I will call you back. When I could finally hear her she cut me off abruptly saying someone else needed the phone and call me back again. No call back until today after a text message saying I was reporting them and disputing the charges.

She finally called today, and didn't want to issue a refund, cause I bought them in the store. I told her, I don't want the product, I won't use what I have, and to refund both credit cards.

She then put me on hold to talk to her manager. Then she came back and told me the bad reviews are written by competitors, not customers. I told her I didn't believe her. She then said she couldn't do a refund and only called to find out why I wanted to cancel. She told me another person will call me back. She then asked if they discounted the products again, would I take them, I said NO, refund my money.

What a scam. They should be closed down.