Harmony Financetheft

This company have also taken money from my account without consent. I am currently in communication with my bank about this fraudulent activity and hope to get all money stolen returned to me.

I also have had money taken via "Passive Profits", "Money Mastery", "search Income" and "Webhost"... so they are all either owned and ran by the same nasty people or my details have been sold to all by one of them.
I WILL bring them to justice- but any other people effected please post here to help add weight to the complaint.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices