Freedom2vapeThey have totally ignored any communication

H

www.freedom2vape.co.uk I have had problems with this website and I wonder if they actually exist apart from taking your money. On the 20th Dec 2010, I ordered an E-Cigar which cost £9.28. I have not received the goods to date (20th Jan 2011). I mailed them several times via their ‘Contact Us’ link on the website. They have not replied. I sent them a text, again no reply. I then sent them an e-mail to their sales department, again no response. They have totally ignored any communication. They give their address as 4 Percy Street, London. This address is a ladies fashion shop. They may well have rented an office above the shop, that I don’t know. I have phoned their number five times, the phone rings but there is no answer. In my opinion this website is a complete scam. A decent company listens to their customers.