FF14GilHubBad service

I emailed ff14gilhub to ask if they would use bots to level my toon, and if I would get refund if my account was banned. They would not answer the question just wanted to know my order number, told them I did not have one and wanted to know the answer befor I placed an order. was then told the manger of ff14 gil was not in and would be out for over seven hours. This was the answer I got later.

Thanks for keeping contacting us . If you do not know the order ID . Then would
it be possible for you to offer us your chacater name to track your order . For
any questions, please feel free to contact us . Have a nice day !

they want my money befor the will answer a question.