Renault Service Centre in OMR Chennai / service provided at the service centre and constant false promises to replace a part

1 At Perungudi, India

I had sent my car for service in 2018 August and at that time I had a left mirror to be replaced. But as the part was not available then I was requested to take delivery and promised to be called back by the technician as soon as the part arrives. I did not receive any call till December and finally, I had to send the car to another problem with my brake and incidentally wanted the said mirror to be fixed. After speaking to the customer care and Mr. Praveen I got the date finalized so as to be able to send my car for service.
This was after repeated calls that I had my car sent for service after assurance that the part is available then.
But sorry to say only a portion of the mirror was available and Mr. Praveen requested delivery by fixing a portion of the mirror namely the mirror. He also assured me that the rear part of the mirror was supposed to come in a day or two. Three weeks have passed since then and sorry to say the same is still not fixed.
I am sorry to say that earlier there was another lady Ms. Sukanya, who handled the service better. I am sorry to say Mr. Praveen has not been professional at all.
When after repeated calls I informed Mr. Praveen that I was not satisfied with the service quality and wanted to complain, he cooly said GOAHEAD.
For a company like Renault does it really add value to have employees like Praveen. I doubt.
What is most important in customer service in a service center is nothing but customer satisfaction.
Hope suitable reply and action will be initiated for fixing my mirror and hope to hear favorably from you
My vehicle no is TN 07 BV 0879 Renault Scala. my contact no is [protected].

Ra