Philippe Gagnon / cyberbully/stalker

1 Gatineau, United States

AVOID! Any and all interactions with PHILIPPE GAGNON.

Phiippe has a hard time being nice to people. In his free time, he harasses hard working sellers on ebay. And, thankfully, eBay has banned him from their website (see picture at the bottom of his suspended ebay account).

About 1 out of 5 of his ebay transactions ended with him giving a hard working seller a NEGATIVE feedback. The odds of that many bad transactions being legitimate is absurd.

If you read his comments (especially his replies to positive feedback he later changed his mind on) you will see just how immature and childish he really is.

In my case, he left a negative feedback because I wouldn't ship his order on the weekend. He proceeded to send me a haughty and mocking email telling me how I was a horrible seller. To give you some context here, I had 100% positive feedback before I had the displeasure of crossing paths with this psycho.

Whether you run across this creep on ebay (or in real life) make sure to avoid any interactions with him if possible. He is a menace and will try to hurt you.

Caveat Emptor!