Kmart in Desert Hot Springs CAmanagement

1 Review updated:

We are a no profit company in California our name is Angel View Inc. We provide care for children and young adults with disabilities. we have been shopping at our local desert hot springs k mart for over 20 years. The service in that store is horrible. for us to have to take the time to e mail a complaint because no one will hear our complaint in store! I called today to try and get help with our gift cards and was disregarded by the cashier who says she don't know how to put money on a gift card and then call management for help and was also disregarded and pointed to customer service and kept walking! unbelievable and very sad! so this issue with us putting money on k mart gift cards has been going on for a bit. we bring a lot of business to k mart with the 20 holmes and 20 thrift stores we have.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Desert Hot Springs, CAwhen I called k mart today Jeff floor manger answered the phone rude rude not willing to give me store mangers name or number! I asked him isn't the name at the front desk customer service on the wall it was when I worked there. then he said oh yea his name is Sean wouldn't give last name so I then asked for district mangers name he said I don't have that I was like wow that cant be possible someone in that store has to know the dist. mangers name that's when he said his name is Ralph and I don't have number and hung up. again if you don't want our business that's fine and sad for you k mart to have un willing employees to help. my name is Barbara Martinez I do accounts payable for my company Angel View Inc. [protected] I would hope that someone will reach out to help us with our gift card situation.

An