Henry Liauw / Lost Parcel

1 23 Redhill Avenue ,Burwood East Vic 3151Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Phone: 03 0403039494

Hello,
I am not satisfied with what Malaysia Pos has given me that they haven't received my parcel send on the 7/04/2015.That they haven't received it!Unbelievable .I was duly informed by Australia Post tracking system that it has been 'despatched' to malaysia on the 9/04/2015 and then...nothing!Someone could have misplaced it or it was stolen along the way, how can a tracker goes missing on an item?There must be thieves, unsavoury characters and dishonest staff at Malaysia Pos without any certainty!My tracker number was EQ030266523AU . It was send via international express post, should have taken just a few days to arrive.
I find that a simple dismissal of 'cannot find' unacceptable by Malaysia Pos. Could you ask them to launch an investigation on this matter for me please.The items includes a Motorcycle Helmet, a motorcycle visor and a pair of riding boots inside.It was put and packed nicely in a panasonic microwave box and addressed Mark on both sides clearly bound for Labuan Malaysia. Address to :
Miss Wong Leng Leh, C/0 Pilly Furniture Centre Su3808, Jalan Tun Mustafa, 87015 F.T. LABUAN, MALAYSIA.
please contact Malaysia Pos for me to investigate how a tracker number could be lost!I'm still very angry about this lack of care to handle a parcel.Simply saying -they haven't recieved it is not a good excuse.It must be there somewhere.Clearly there is negligence and incompetency involved, not to mention dishonesty with the staff at Malaysia Pos and a conspiracy to cover up theft or misplacement.
I would appreciate it if you let me know on this matter,
Henry Liauw henryliauw@yahoo.com