Failed collection / order id [protected]

1 Port elizabeth, South Africa

On the 19 of August I put in a request to return a item which is not even 4 months old it is Bennett & Reed vacuum cleaner which has become defective, the return was approved but the courier company that Takealot makes use of Skynet has failed to collect this return and have for the last 3 days changed the date of collection. I have spoken to 3 very professional sounding floor supervisors who have done nothing to assist me all they do is say how sorry they are and they will call me back in a short while but never do the first floor manager did not even log her name on the system the second manager with who I spoke to today the 23Aug is Kagan who said he was so sorry and would call me in 5 minutes with a reason as to why Skynet failed to collect the item but he failed to do so and left when his shift was over, I waited like a idiot for the call back so called again at 16:30 and spoke to Ronel who also said she would send a email to Skynet and get back to me. I find this to be unacceptable that a company seems to be giving me the run around with a return item and would like this to be resolved as I make do not buy items and sit with them when they are defective after 3 months, I purchased this item from Takealot thinking its a professional company.

Jo