dan knasel / food service

1 Kalamazoo, MI, United States

i was just at the food service counter at the cosco in kalamazoo mi. i am so use to excellent customer service, this was a real shock to me. i was completely ignored by all. there was a manager sitting on the food counter helping a cashier fix her till. so gross that the manager was sitting on the food counter. that has to be a no no. there was an african american guy who chose to completely ignore me to work on some berry sauce. when the manager finally got off of the counter the girl that he helped chose to ignore me and work on the register. i was so fed up that i turned to the guy behind me, who was a cosco employee and told him i hope he would have better luck being served than i did. while leaving the african american guy was saying hey buddy how can i help you to the cosco employee. I guess you have to be an employee to be waited on. i shop at cosco at least 4 times per week, but with such a terrible experience, i will be looking elsewhere. this all happened at 820 pm on 6/30/2016.

Da