Having problems with LookFantastic?

LookFantastic Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LookFantastic Customer Service. Initial LookFantastic complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LookFantastic above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LookFantastic. Discuss the issues you have had with LookFantastic and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LookFantastic Complaints & Reviews

LookFantasticDelivery 'lost in transit' - want REFUND

ON Feb 22, 2021 I ordered items over £100. On 24 Feb an email noted that the items had been dispatched and that Hermes would deliver between 26-27th Feb.

Have not received items and contacted company 'via' chat' as no phone number to chase. It said 'still in transit'. I email The hut (umbrella company).
A generic email (no reply option) said items were 'lost in transit'. Asked if I want replacement or refund. I want refund but the email bounces back. Zero customer service. Terrible scam company!

Order no: [protected]

Jan 20, 2021

LookFantastic — Fake service : damaged item and lack of action from the company

I made an order on the website lookfantastic.com on 27th November 2020 (Order Number: [protected]). When I...

LookFantasticMonthly Subscription box for January 21 not received

I have a monthly subscription to the LF box and the payment is collected at the start of each month. I received an email on the 2/1/21 to say there was problem with collecting my payment for order 4168884PD.5 and Look Fantastic would hold my parcel until it was made. This is because my card had been replaced.

The next day BEFORE I had made my payment, on the 3/1/21, I received an email to say that my order had dispatched and the Hermes online tracking status changed to 'We're expecting it - were expecting your parcel to arrive soon'. The status of the courier Hermes has remained on this- Tracking [protected].

I only made my payment on the 4/1/21 and I believe the emails sent to myself and the update to Hermes on 3/1/21 were automated and no parcel was sent out. I have contacted Look Fantastic 4 times regarding this and I am receiving poor customer service. I have asked for a refund if the item is not sent and this has not been acknowledged. Look fantastic continue to say they are investigating but not providing any indication of timeframes or when I can expect a resolution.

I want to make a complaint for the inconvenience Look fantastic are causing me and the poor customer service. It is someone causing me stress to have to keep contacting them and finically is not acceptable to withhold a refund due to no goods being received.

Monthly Subscription box for January 21 not received

RESOLVED

I contacted look fantastic via their website four times and then they offered either a replacement or refund. They have shipped me a replacement

LookFantasticOrder delivered to wrong address by hermes.

I placed an order on the 30/12/2020. Hermes delivered it to the wrong address on the 13/12/2020. Hermes have admitted this in writing on the 21/12/2020 which I have passed on to lookfantastic. I have been ask to fill a 'Non-Receipt of Goods' disclaimer form out which I have done.
      I feel I have provided more than enough information to settle a refund.

LookFantasticDelivery - items damaged and incomplete fulfillment.

Order number : [protected]

We ordered 6 different products in total 10 items. 3 items were shipped and arrived damaged. Others were not received.

Sent photos to them on 18, 21, 24, 27, 30 Dec and 2 Jan. Up till today they are still replying template asking me to upload pictures.

They Cost me so much time and wasted nearly 1 month already.

Request Full refund on damaged item and item not shipped.

LookFantasticParcel received failure so as refund

I ordered about 7 or 8 products lookfantastic, but it's already one month. Neither I can receive my parcel nor they can provide a full refund for me. For my order it showed that supposed I can receive my products around Dec 22, but it didn't. Untile I contact them, they told me that there is something wrong with my products and some of them have been damaged in transit. So I request my full refund, and they told me that they didn't receive the parcel in their warehouse yet. So I have no idea what is going on here. It seems it's none of my business to wait for my refund, and not only I need to wait for more than 3 weeks to know that some of the products damaged, but their warehouse also need more time to receive the parcel???? Why. I am so disappointed with this shopping website. And I don't think myself would buy anything form this website anymore. Their customer service is also with low effective to hanled the issue. Such a shopping failure for me.

LookFantasticService

Since the 28th of November, their online states thar it would take 24-48hours for the items to be dispatched, then once dispatched it would take 3-5 days to receive my order. I should have gotten it by the 8th of December, I tried to get in touch with them and after 24 hours since my query - the merchant advised that I it was 3-5 days from the dispatch date and to allow up to 7 days. The dispatch date was later than the 48hours that was advertised on their website. I got a message from the merchant to state I would finally receive my order on the 10th. The 10/12/2020 came and no delivery was made. I chased it up with Royal Mail who advised me that they were still waiting for the merchandise from the seller. The seller placed blame on Royal Mail. After several attempts and frustrated trust pilot reviews, the merchant responded to state that the parcel was now with Royal Mail and will be delivered on the 12th, that is more than 7 days. When the parcel finally arrived, the box was torn on the side( tampered with) and 2 of the 5 items were missing from my order. I wrote back to the merchant to tell them, they did not respond until today 13th to tell me that they sent all 5 items. The box was too small for all 5 of the items to fit, if you look at the images provided. So now, once again I am given the run around . No one is taking responsibility. Their responses since I have started this dispute have been automated, careless, and made me feel dim witted, like I did not know my rights. I suffer with stress and anxiety and I have stated that their lack of communication and or better service is getting me stressed out. They did not acknowledge this. I am getting palpitations from all of the inconvenience caused. This was initially a gift. I have to be out of pocket as a result of their delay, lack of communication and service. Going to another vendor to purchase the same thing - and getting them on time has thus left me
            Out of pockets. Not only to mention the amount of stress this has caused me. Looking at the reviews on trust pilot, there are ones that are fabricated to increase their reviews which is not right. Every time someone makes a complaint, an invited review state the same thing but says that they solve their queries and service was great! The real customers are the ones who do not get real service it has been such a nightmare. Hence why I have decided to write my grievances in regards to this matter.

• Updated by louise007ful · Dec 12, 2020

Not only that! I these items were a gifts. I had to end up buying different things at boots to give the gift. And I was going to have these for myself - I have spent £60+ which is a lot for me as I only work part time due to stress. This is not at all okay.

• Updated by louise007ful · Dec 13, 2020

I am getting stressed out dealing with this company

Comments

LookFantasticMy orders.

I am getting really fed up now of being messed around, my order was suppose to be with me on the 9th December 2020 and its still not here. My order number is [protected] I want a refund for this order because its ridiculous and was suppose to be a birthday present.
              I have also placed another order which the order number is [protected] and guess what I'm still waiting for this order. I have heard nothing about either orders. I want a refund for these orders. I'm really upset that a company can get away with this behaviour.

My orders.
              My orders.

Look FantasticService

I placed a order that I didn't receive, i'm backwards and forwards with different agents not getting the answers that I need them was offered a refund and it still hasn't received it refund was placed on the 4th of december it is now the 8th of december and still none the wiser but no one seems to get back to you and i'm not happy with the service all the time this is taken, was given a phone number which no one is working so there's no answer and in the meantime i'm still paying for the item i'm on the fifth week on layby which is only six payments then the payments will be finished and still no refund
                Gemma Huckle
                [protected]
                [protected]@hotmail.com

Nov 26, 2020

LookFantastic — No refund

The issues are as follows, Issue 1: per royal mail tracking: vx 1651 0011 6gb, my order (cream and headband...

Oct 23, 2020

Look Fantastic — Free gifts when you spend a certain amount

I recently spent £170 on products on look fantastic. It was my first time shopping with them and £170 is a...

LookFantasticAround 35 products worth £267

Hi this is ishra izzath from sri Lanka, I ordered around 35 products worth £267 in 3 different orders from lookfantastic. I ordered them 4 months ago, until now I haven't got the products, due to covid we were under lockdown for over 4 months and I was unable to clear it and now the lookfantastic company has asked dhl to destroy all 3 parcels. When I contacted lookfantastic about this they told me that the parcels are being returned and they will refund soon, again when I asked another agent she told me the parcels are with dhl and she wanted me to return it, the company keeps lying about this, please do something to help me

May 20, 2020

LookFantastic — Courier services

I have ordered a couple of things from LookFantatsic almost 3 weeks ago and I paid for next day delivery...

LookFantastic45 days ago I bought from look fantastic

I bought toothpaste from Look Fantastic 45 days ago, and until now I haven't received my product. They just tell me to wait, it takes forever to get my money back. Right now I wanna Look Fantastic just fully refund my order. It already waste a lot of time. During this period, I contact Customer service 6 times, they give me the wrong tracking numbers, so when get the correct tracking numbers, it shows this package has been refuse. Until now they still ask me to wait, it's ridiculous that customer wait 45 days still don't received product and the website refuse to fully refund.

Dec 09, 2019

Look Fantastic — multiple products in black friday deal

This is a copy of the email I have been attempting to send but it keeps bouncing back. Near impossible to...

Dec 02, 2019

LookFantastic — unauthorized payment

To whom it may concern, I have noticed there's a payment transaction of my credit card yesterday that went...

LookFantasticservice

I preordered the advant calendar, when it come to the date of arrival The 1st of October, i went on the chat and asked where it was, to be told that they ran out and waiting for more to be shipped in, so I was waiting waiting waiting upset because you preorder stuff so you shouldnt have to wait! finally be told that it had been packed to leave warehouse for shipping, so over a week later I look and it was still sitting at the warehouse, so I went back to the online help to be put through to someone named Macy! all I was asking is why hasn't it left the warehouse to be told that they can't help till the 5th of November! Not only has my look fantastic subscription box hasn't been shipped yet and still is sitting at the warehouse and got told they can't help me with that ethier! So o asked to cancel my subscription box as I'm so upset with what happening to me and to be hung up on! That is so rude, to hang up on a customer needing help!

LookFantasticcustomer service

It's a pity their CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC?..
                        Terrible service over something that should have been quite simple and uncomplicated to deal with.
                        REF : ORDER NUMBER [protected]
                        Cutting a long story short . Didn't get parcel, after many phone calls to try and resolve the issue, AND BEING PROMISED IT WAS ON ITS WAY ..???? From WHERE ???? ANOTHER PLANET .

Simply asking for a refund FOR AN ITEM THAT I NEVER RECEIVED seems to be a GREAT DIFFICULT TASK .
                        AND AN EVEN MORE DIFFICULT TASK JUST TO CONFIRM THAT BY EMAIL.

GET WITH THE PROGRAMME FOLKS .. without customers ..!!!.. THERE ARE NO SALES ..

• Ca
                            caitlyng Oct 09, 2019

Agreed! There horrible

LookFantasticOrder not received

I had ordered goods worth 78GBP from lookfantasic.com. my order number is [protected] it's been more than a month since my order is not received.
                          I E-mailed the lookfantastic team several times but they were not ready to help and only automated messages popped.
                          now after emailing their registered courier service which is DPD I was informed that my order is stuck in the customs.
                          then lookfantastic team is asking me to contact the Indian customs by myself and their team has no role to play in that.
                          DPD said they can help if lookfantastic provides with KYC DOCUMENTS.
                          I don't know why the lookfantastic is not ready to help or provide with required documents even after telling them 1o times to provide those documents and not even taking any initiatives.

I have not received my order.
                          I have posted several reviews on every possible website, contact the courier company, the export department, the look fantastic company several times.
                          i have ordered goods so many times but never had to involve several people/companies to resolve the issues. the customer care team took care of everything.
                          very unprofessional.

please ask lookfantastic team to either provide me with a refund or solve my problem if they can. I no longer want to deal with these issues and no longer want to keep in contact with this company.
                          I have even reported to trust pilot website twice about how horrible their customer service team is.
                          they don't even care if their customers are facing inconveniences

Order not received

LookFantasticI lost my order and I has been investigated for one month without any progress

My parcel was lost and I got the refund but for an incorrect order

On the 26th of June, I wrote the following review on Trustpilot:
                            My parcel was lost and after 22 days, the progress is just "in investigation". I am really disappointed about the delivery and customer services as well as the efficiency.

UPDATE 1 (the 27th of June):
                            On the 21st of June, I was told by the Customer Service,
                            "This is still being investigated, can you please get back to us mid next week if you haven't heard from us."
                            I left my feedback on the 26th of June and got the reply on the morning of 27th informing that my order had been refunded.
                            I was happy and I sent a message to Customer Service team to check the refund but was told,
                            "There is an investigation still ongoing. Until it is not solved we can't unfortunately refund your order. I'm sorry for it."
                            On the afternoon of the 27th, I did get the refund but was for incorrect order. My lost order is [protected], £52.80. But the refunded one is [protected], £28.80.

UPDATE 2 (the 28th of June):
                            I contacted the Customer Service on the 27th to correct the refund. But got the following reply:
                            "Thank you for getting in touch about your order [protected].
                            Unfortunately, we are still investigating the question regarding your order [protected], which is why the refund for this has not yet been processed. As soon as we have a response from Royal Mail, we will contact you."
                            I do not think it requires three to four weeks to contact the Royal Mail. And contacting the Customer Service by leaving a message on the official website is totally useless. I can only write my review here, which is the only way for me to get my money back. It has already been one month since I placed the order!!!
                            Now, I just hope you can correct the refund, not for order [protected], but for [protected].

My review seems to be very rude to you. But it is my true experience and I am really disappointed.
                            PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT DESERVE TO LOSE MY MONEY FOR YOUR MISTAKE.