Central Truck Center Logo

Central Truck Center

Having problems with Central Truck Center?

Central Truck Center Customer Service Contacts

3839 Ironwood Pl
Hyattsville, Maryland
United States - 20785

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Central Truck Center Customer Service. Initial Central Truck Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Central Truck Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Central Truck Center. Discuss the issues you have had with Central Truck Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Central Truckflunk drug test

was in a accident with a fatlity I did not get charged but I sat there for seven hours then the company told me to drive the truck back to the yard once I get there A lab tech is there orders me to pee I stayed there for a hour trying to pee I finnally pee the lab tech tells me the pee was cold, asked me to pee again I couldn't now she tells my manager to come in the stall and watch me, mind you I had been in and accident where there was a fatality my thinking was blink I kept telling them that I couldn't pee any more and I was already in termoil well the next day I had to return to pee again I couldn't pee so now they put it as a refusal it took me 2 to 3 mos to try and drive now I've been black ball all over now I went to take another test this time I came up with a positive test for marjaiuna how I don't know but the only thing I could come up with was I went tail gating at the games I ate a lot of food that had to be it because I never smoked marjaiuna before now my home is in foreclosure what can I do please tell me something I've taken plenty of drug tests before and never flunk not one, what to do please

• Ju
      justdebra7 Feb 01, 2010

Urine testing is not as accurate as most people think. The best test is blood, it will show anything that has been in your system for up to one year. Hair testing shows anything for your life time. If you want to clear your record and prove your not guilty then I suggest you go to your own doctor and request for your blood to be tested. I know for a fact that it can prove you innocence or guilt. I had numerious testing while a federal employee which had been negitive for drugs, but one day I received notice that I had tested positive. I knew that it could not be true...so talked with my lawyer & doctor and was sent to a hospital in the area and had blood taken and tested. Guess what, it came back negative, absolutley nothing. I did it to prove that I was innocent of what I had been accused of. Of course the Federal System did not like that but guess what I still had my job.

John Gnomes Nov 18, 2009

If you were eating food that only friends made, you would know which one is responsible. Its not that hard to figure out which one smokes weed. If you really were friends, you would know. What i would have done, is go to another drug test agency to see if the drug tests match, but that doesn't really matter now because its been longer than 30 days since the drug has entered your system.

• Ha
      harry humphry May 10, 2009

I'm not on drugs period so please don't think that