Menu
Auto Depot Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Auto Depot
reviews and complaints

www.adfresno.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

How responsive is Auto Depot's customer service?

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Auto Depot has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Auto Depot car buyers reviews and complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Auto Depot reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Auto Depot On December 31, 2022, I had a phone conversation with **** from Auto Depot

On December 31, 2022, I had a phone conversation with *** from Auto Depot. We discussed my situation and he checked my credit. He assured me that credit didn't matter and he could assist me regardless. Intrigued, I decided to visit the dealership that same day. Upon arrival, I was introduced to a salesperson named Francisco.

Francisco instructed me to bring a down payment, so I left and received a text from *** asking if my wife could co-sign to strengthen my application. On January 17, my wife accompanied me to the dealership. Francisco then presented me with a car that didn't look promising. I declined and expressed my disinterest in a 2015 Volkswagen Passat due to its high diesel fuel costs. However, Francisco insisted it was a good car.

Reluctantly, I took the car for a test drive. I immediately noticed that when I released the brake, it accelerated on its own, which was problematic for me due to my disability. Despite my concerns, Francisco persisted and didn't accept my refusal. Feeling trapped, my wife and I reluctantly took the car.

The following day, while driving to work, I experienced shaking and strange noises from the car on the freeway. Additionally, the engine belts started making noise, and there was water in the trunk. I contacted Francisco, who advised me to bring the car in on my next day off. During that visit, I expressed my dissatisfaction with the car and informed him that I no longer wanted it.

Francisco informed me that there were no other cars available at the moment, but he would notify me when one became available and arrange for the car to be taken to the shop. Unfortunately, despite my numerous calls and texts, I haven't received any resolution. I'm at a loss for what to do next. Thank you.

Read full review of Auto Depot
Hide full review

Is Auto Depot legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Auto Depot as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Auto Depot stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Auto Depot should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Auto Depot earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Auto Depot achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Auto Depot. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Auto Depot's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Adfresno.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Adfresno.net has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Adfresno.net has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The adfresno.net may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Auto Depot protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Auto Depot customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (559) 266-7700 +1 (559) 387-4897 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Auto Depot?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Auto Depot Customer Service. Initial Auto Depot complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Auto Depot above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Auto Depot. Discuss the issues you have had with Auto Depot and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.